March 28, 2014

FRIDAY SHOPPING




(from top)

Here is my mini-hunt for clean cuts in the mid-season sales that lured me out of my house.

First up is this amazing dress at Zara that screamed effortless summer swag. At almost £80, something was left to be desired, but it’s gorgeous nonetheless. Topshop had a similarly cosy navy dress. The luxe feel of the fabric made it so worth a £30 price tag (similar here).The black mesh crop wouldn’t go over my head sadly, but the design and structured fabric = super cool. 

Since Rihanna’s PFW reign, I’ve been wishing for some wide leg pants like those she wore with the Tisci x Nike collab Air Forces, but at 5ft5, I’m not sure how well that’s working for me. Then there’s the sheer stripe top - we love nudity - that a sales assistant was wearing it with a crop (like this) underneath, what do you think?

I got more colourful at Topshop with 'the deceptive knit' - in the sale section but not on sale, bitch weht? The skateboard-esque shorts had a boyish cut but an oh-so-feminine print: hello juxtaposition!

#OOTD


I wore my favourites dress that I got for like £30 in the COS sale maybe two seasons ago, with a reversible jacket and sandals from eBay. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Multicursor - Working In Background